Poly Labs continues to expand its production capabilities and manufacturing capacity with new polyurethane (PU) machinery and equipment. The latest additions include a 3D printer for our in-house development lab and test facility, and a fully-robotic polyurethane machine, plus more equipment for our engineering, quality, and production departments. With the 3D printer already running prototypes, the team expects the new fully-robotic PU machine to be fully installed and functional, up and running by the end of the year.
Over the past few months, the Poly Labs team has put forth great efforts to take all these special projects from ideas to implementation. And the best part is, we still have more exciting projects ahead!
Up next, we’ll be renovating our in-house test lab to expand our capabilities even further. Stay tuned for further information about the new equipment, machinery, and engineering tools coming soon!
In the meantime, we’re excited to share some of our proudest moments and highlights from the past year.
Poly Labs: One Year Since Launch
Coincidentally, this announcement comes exactly one year since the spin-off and launch of Poly Labs in November 2020. The team is excited with the progress and explosive growth we’ve made over the past year. As we continue into next year, our 2022 goals are even more impressive. We stand ready to support our customers now, more than ever.
Some team highlights and special projects from the past year include:
- Expansion of our team: new additions to engineering, production, quality assurance, customer support, and more.
- Integration of new PU machinery, lab test equipment, 3D printing, and other engineering development tools.
- Visiting Washington D.C. to build upon our efforts with USFMA and domestic U.S. footwear manufacturing.
- Winning the 2021 Lewiston / Auburn Chamber of Commerce Small Business Advocacy Award.
- Improvements to the facility’s exterior (full circumference driveway repaved and resurfaced).
- Renovations to the facility’s interior (new employee breakroom and café, conference room).
- Strengthening of our customer and supplier relations through tradeshow, travel, and visits.
Curious about Poly Labs PU Machinery & Equipment?
To learn more about Poly Labs expanded capabilities, new PU machinery & equipment – feel free to contact our customer support team. We’re always happy to discuss our recent activity, growth, and plans for continued success.