Poly Labs is hiring! This is your opportunity to start a career with a rapidly growing organization that manufactures poured and molded polyurethane foam solutions for a diverse range of applications. Our polyurethane and injection molded plastics reach a diverse range of users – from professional athletes, military members, consumers, footwear manufacturers, medical equipment suppliers and beyond! See all careers and job openings below!
Current Careers and Job Openings
Poly Labs in Lewiston, Maine has various openings for candidates who want to join our rapidly growing polyurethane manufacturing, engineering, and component molding team! Current careers and job openings at Poly Labs include:
📄 Apply Now! 📄
Poly Labs is a dynamic, growing organization with various other positions available. Currently, Poly Labs is welcoming all candidates who have experience working in manufacturing, production, engineering, machining and/or industrial settings. We’re accepting applications and would love to have you join our growing team!
Curious about careers at Poly Labs or other positions?
Watch Our Company Video to Learn More
Start your career at Poly Labs today!
Why Work at Poly Labs?
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- 4-day work week, Fridays off!
- Dynamic teamwork environment.
- Seamless integration into our team.
- Fast-track your career and build your skill set.
- Potential to advance quickly within the company.
- Dedicated leadership team, committed to employee success.
- A positive, engaging, and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities to engage in multiple aspects of the business.
- Work with components that have real-life value, supporting: footwear, impact protection, defense, medical, consumer and industrial product applications.
More About Poly Labs
Poly Labs is a manufacturer of advanced, molded polyurethane components and specialized PU foam systems, found in several cutting-edge consumer, industrial, defense, and medical applications.
The company has a strong focus on working with partners who are committed to bolstering the U.S. manufacturing landscape, and understand the value of Made in the USA products.
Poly Labs occupies a 88,000 S.F. polyurethane production facility in Lewiston, ME, USA.
Now, tell us about you! Let’s start a discussion!
To learn more about job openings and careers at Poly Labs, contact our Talent Acquisition team today!